Premiering India’s First International Dive Expo by the Longest-Running and the Largest Dive Expo in Asia!
ADEX Asia Dive Expo believes in convening the various industry sectors, thought leaders, key decision makers and communities from the world of diving, marine and ocean conservation on a single platform.
More than a dive show and an international hub since its beginning in Singapore to all ocean lovers, diving enthusiasts, diving and travel businesses for more than 25 years, ADEX have progressively expanded its reach from its maiden show in Greater China nine years ago to its current embarkation into the incredible India.
The awakening cosmopolitan giant with a burgeoning market potential.
- Fastest-growing trillion-dollar economy in the world*
- Second most populated country of the world which calls for potential opportunities**
- A hub for inbound international and domestics travellers recorded at an estimated figure of 43.7 million in 2019***
- Incredible diving spots await at India’s 8000 kilometres/5000 miles of coastline and around with a variety of diving experiences****
Save the date – Friday, October 4 to Sunday, October 6 at the Bombay Exhibition Center and join us as we revel towards a better stewardship towards a sustainable blue economy by advocating the movement of “One Ocean, One Love” as a part of the global Ocean Citizen.
4 October: 10am – 7pm | 5 October: 10am – 7pm | 6 October: 10am – 7pm
“I’ve been diving for 32 years, and when I first went to the Andamans 10 years ago, 90-95 % of the people diving were foreigners. Now, the situation has reversed. So, even though the market is in relative infancy, there is great potential for both foreign tourists and Indian.”
– Robert Scammell,
PADI Course Director
“There is growth in India – When we started around 10 years ago, we were the seventh dive company in India. Today, there are around 70.”
– Madhav Reddy,
Planet Scuba India
Why one should not miss ADEX INDIA OCEAN FESTIVAL!
- India’s First-Ever Dive Show – Save the Dates:October 4 to 6, 2019!
- Happening at the Bombay Exhibition Centre – the largest and permanent exhibition centre in India! The resident event location for international business and consumers trade events.
- Meet ADEX India (Celebrity) Ambassador, Ms Parineeti Chopra, ADEX India Ocean Ambassadors, the diving pioneer Mr Prahlad Kakar and Mrs Mitali Dutt Kakar, ADEX Ambassador for Tekdive and Guinness World Record Holder Deepest Scuba-dive (332.35m), Mr Ahmed Gabr, Guinness World Record Holder Fastest 10km Scuba-dive (5 hours 24 mins), Mr Faisal Jawad Hassan, Mr Anees Adenwala and many more to come!
- Endorsed and supported by the international tourism boards; Wonderful Indonesia and Lakshwadeep Tourism – Catch them at the show as they bring you great offerings and deals!
- Showcasing varieties from both domestic & international industry game players from the major diving institutions, major brands of diving gears and equipment, resorts & liveaboards and many more!
- Expect BUZZ! Co-located with INMEX SMM India; a key meeting place for the Shipping and Maritime industry in India and South Asia and India Auto Show; the fourth largest Indian Auto show in the world!
- A plethora of programmes and activities fitting to both trade visitors and consumers – young and old; singles and families!
ADEX POST SHOW VIDEO
Video Wonderful Indonesia
Source: *Statisticstimes.com **Wikipedia ***Ministry of Tourism, Government of India ****The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)