“Most specially abled people suffer due to their lack of mobility on land. The dream of Special Forces Adventures is to introduce the freedom of the underwater world to our specially-abled friends through Scuba Diving. To give you an idea – more than half of the Earth is covered with water. You may feel restricted by gravity on this 30% dry land mass but the 70% water world is open for you to explore, to fly through, like a bird (or a fish!). All you need is a little training!”
– MAJOR VIVEK JACOB
Special Forces Veteran, Indian Army
SCUBA DIVING TRYOUTS FOR THE SPECIALLY-ABLED DIVERS
Premiering at India's first international dive expo, brave the odds with MAJOR VIVEK JACOB and immerse into the sport of scuba diving! Join us and learn the basic of diving for FREE. Register before October 30, 2019! *First come, first served basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- The scuba diving tryout with Major Vivek Jacob’s, “Operation Freedom Blue” participants are advised to bring your own swim wear and towels.
- The scuba diving tryout’s schedule is affix to 35 minutes per time slot – Participant will spend 20 minutes in water and the remaining 15 minutes in gear preparation. Each tryout slot will be limited to 4 participants at a time with one instructor and dive master present.
- Participant above the age of 8 years old are valid to register.
- Each participant would need to fill in the medical and waiver form upon sign-up on site. Kindly note that participants with respiratory and cardiology health conditions (eg. asthma or heart issues) should inform the members of the Operation Blue Freedom prior to sign-up.
- Participant with myopia condition should inform the organiser as prior arrangements on a prescribed mask could be arranged.