Orca Dive Club was started in 2008 by Anees Adenwala, who is a partner and instructor at Orca Dive Club in Mumbai. Anees has been associated with the sport of SCUBA diving for the last 16 years. His passion for the sport and love for the sea is the driving force in bringing the sport of SCUBA closer to home, in India.
An instructor affiliated with both CMAS & PADI federations, Anees has taught and introduced several to SCUBA diving. Having spent years diving in Lakshadweep islands and of late in dive sites all around the world, his knowledge and expertise help many members of the diving community to have fun filled and safe dives.
Orca Dive Club in Mumbai, conducts both training sessions starting in Mumbai and finishing in a dive destination like Lakshadweep, Andamans, Maldives, the Red Sea (Egypt) , Bali, Seychelles, Thailand and many more. We conduct dive trips and holidays for certified divers and also specialise in Liveaboard trips.
“I did my advanced open water certification at this dive at Bangaram. I cannot emphasize how surprised I was with every aspect of the dive, the locations were fantastic, all the arrangements were meticulous with no room for error. Hanging out with Anees and Azeem is always blissful and this occasion was no different. I am thankful to Orca for introducing me to such wonderful, genuine and loving people on the dive trip. It will be one of the most memorable travel experiences of my life. Galapagos just got demoted to a close 2nd.”
“I have been diving with ORCA Dive Club for 7 years. Many, many, many beautiful and exciting dives done with Anees, my dive guru.
ORCA Dive Club has everything all choices when it comes to diving and takes care of every small detail, person to person, place to place. Land or sea – ORCA Rocks!”
Immerse yourself into the sport of scuba diving and learn the basic from one of the best diving school in India for FREE. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.!
Register before October 30, 2019! *First come, first served basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- The scuba diving tryout with “Orca Dive Club” participants are advised to bring your own swim wear and towels.
- The scuba diving tryout’s schedule is affix to 35 minutes per time slot – Participant will spend 20 minutes in water and the remaining 15 minutes in gear preparation. Each tryout slot will be limited to 4 participants at a time with one instructor and dive master present.
- Participant above the age of 8 years old are valid to register.
- Each participant would need to fill in the medical and waiver form upon sign-up on site. Kindly note that participants with respiratory and cardiology health conditions (eg. asthma or heart issues) should inform the members of the Orca Dive Club prior to sign-up.
- Participant with myopic condition should inform the organiser as prior arrangements on a prescribed mask could be arranged.