Register for BlueGreen360 Awards 2019
Download Brochure for more details!
BlueGreen360 Awards, running at its 3rd year, celebrates businesses and individuals in the marine tourism industry dedicated to inspiring and championing sustainable solutions in their day-to-day operations and sharing their invaluable knowledge with the wider community. The awards also honour those pioneers who attempt to strive above the rest by adopting and utilising brand-new technologies to ensure the sustainability of our oceans for the generations to come.
Businesses can enter and win in any of the following categories:
- BlueGreen360 Hotel/Resort of the Year
- BlueGreen360 Liveaboard of the Year
- BlueGreen360 Dive Operator of the Year
- [Special Category] BlueGreen360 Plastic Pollution Solution Innovator of the Year
There will be one individual awarded as “BlueGreen360 Personality of the Year” for outstanding and pioneering contribution to the promotion of sustainable practices in the marine tourism industry.
The Green Fins Award is featured award category, which will be presented to the Green Fins member dive center with the lowest environmental impact, as demonstrated by an assessment of business practice conducted within the last 18 months. Green Fins members will be automatically put forwards for this award and are not required to enter.
Targeted businesses and individuals to join the award will be within one of these four categories and operating in the Asia Pacific region:
- Hotels & Resort
- Scuba and Free Diving Operators
PANEL OF JUDGES
- Rili Djohani, Executive Director, Coral Triangle Center
- Chloe Harvey, Director, The Reef-World Foundation
- Jerker Tamerlander, UN Environment
- Luigi Cabrini, Chairman, Board of Directors, Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Diana Cohen, CEO and Co-founder, Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Award ceremony during ADEX 2019 in Singapore
- Feature Article in Asian Geographic Magazines Pte. Ltd. magazine
- Press coverage
- Exclusive visit to innovate plastic pollution solutions in Singapore
- Winners’ representative can avail of a 3 day free training on sustainable tourism at the Coral Triangle Center in Bali (travel and accommodation not included)
- Interested participants can submit the application form below.
- Each application will require submission of 2 reference names for validation.
- Each applicant can enter in one category only.
- Past winners can apply under a different category.
- Members of Trade360 VIP Corporate Membership and ADEX 2019 Exhibitors can enter for free.
- Non-members and non-ADEX exhibitors can pay SDG100 to enter the award.
- Green Fins members will be entered automatically for the Green Fins Award but can also apply for the other categories.
- Application deadline is April 1, 2019.
- Interested participants can submit the nomination below.
- Each nomination will require submission of 2 reference name.
- Nomination deadline is April 1, 2019.